This is the personal web site of Thomas Skora. On this page I publish various stuff related to my interests. Mainly these are:
- Information Security, especially (web) application security
- Embedded devices, especially micro controllers (also in relation with security)
- ...many more...
- a blog
- Some VoIP tools I created while writing my diploma thesis (german)
- Android App recommendations (German, a bit outdated)
- A rant about the web technologies somewhere from the 90s. Some points still apply ;-)
- A rant against web forums from a time where I preferred the Usenet as discussion platform (aka "the good old times").
- Nokia 7650 under Linux, a howto which describes how you can communicate with old Nokia smartphones under Linux.
- Some time ago I've used a normal PC as a router which was activated via Wake-on-LAN. The small service turnoffd was used to count active users, who signed on/off via a network protocol, and turned the system off if the counter reached zero. Totally unmaintained since years, but maybe still useful for someone.
Some old stuff, I can't drop ;-) All in german language. Use a translation tool of your choice if you want it in different languages.
You can find me on several other places on the Internet: